Machine vision / robotics
What is machine vision?
Machine vision is used for measurement and judgment by using machines instead of human eyes. The automatic recognition of machine vision can complete many highly repeatable detections on the production line, greatly improving the detection efficiency and accuracy. JHCTECH‘s R&D experts predict that machine vision will be further opened in the future.
Disadvantages of traditional manual positioning
(2) Each worker may have different standard for judging the accuracy of the same type of positioning, so it is difficult to ensure high-quality;
(3) The manual positioning speed is slow and it is difficult to meet the production positioning requirements of the high-speed production line
Machine vision allows machines to understand the world
Machine vision has advantages such as high efficiency, high precision, strong stability, adaptability to hazardous environments, and wide photosensitive range. With the continuous extension of industrial automation, machine vision is widely used in industry. Shenzhen Jihecheng Technology Co., Ltd. R&D experts said that robot vision applications are mainly manifested in four aspects:
1. Guidance and positioning: The machine vision system is required to be able to quickly and accurately find the tested part and confirm its position. The machine vision is used for loading and unloading to position and guide the mechanical arm to accurately grasp. In the field of semiconductor packaging, equipment needs to adjust the pickup head according to the chip position information obtained by machine vision, accurately pick up the chip and bind it, which is the most basic application of visual positioning in the field of machine vision industry.
2. Appearance testing: Testing the quality of products on the production line, replaceing the most labor.
3. High-precision detection: Some products have high precision, reaching 0.01~0.02m or even to u level. It must be done by machine, if the human eye cannot detect it.
4. Recognition: Use machine vision to process, analyze and understand the image to recognize various modes of targets and objects.
Advantages of visual positioning system
- High positioning accuracy;
- The positioning result is reliable and stable;
- Fast positioning speed;
- Can work for a long time, to run 24 hours a day;
- The communication protocol is rich and supports various fieldbus protocols such as PROFIBUS and PROFINET